Benefits of Choosing Laravel Framework for Your Next Project
“Love beautiful code? We do too.”
Laravel framework has taken PhP to new heights. This framework is a newbie to the IT industry, which can be quite daunting, but at the same time it has been fortunate enough in attracting a lot of users. In the more technical terms:
Laravel, a PHP framework, is an open-source toolbox that aids in developing high-end applications.
1. Highly Secured
2. Authorization and Authentication systems creation
3. Integration with Mail Services
4. Reduce Manual Effort & Cost
5. Tools Integration for Agile Development
6. Fixing Technical Vulnerabilities
7. Traffic Handling
8. Inbuilt Libraries
9. URL Generations
10. Artisan Tool for Command Line
11. Fine Unit Testing
Laravel is popular because:
- Tasks that typically take hours and hundreds of lines of code to write can be performed with pre-built functions within few minutes with Laravel framework. For instance, cache (to enhance performance), authentication (social login integration) etc. are already instituted in Laravel’s new installation which makes the development easier, faster and more efficient!
- Writing unit tests is a time – consuming task, but the effort spent is definitely worthwhile because software testing provides product or service quality information to customers. Laravel testing is, fortunately, already integrated into the framework!
- Developers don’t have to spend too much time analyzing best practices in developing and maintaining web applications and taking decisions on how to properly implement everything because the documentation in Laravel framework is detailed. You can find various courses, code snippets, tutorials on Laravel. Unlike other frameworks, Laravel framework is pleasing and welcoming.