- A tough job to maintain identical application version across all the environments.
- Setup 100 node of developers environment
- Disaster recovery
- Automate the build
- Make your build Self Testing
- Organize workflow of continuous code integration
- Analyse the integration report for better output
- Fix broken builds immediately
- Deploy the build on different working environments.
- Accept above challenge with various CI tools like Jenkins, Maven, Bamboo etc.
- Configure the CI tool to automate the build and deploy process with integrating thousands of plugins with the CI tool.
- Use CI tool configure running test cases to make sure no code integration fails the test case and get deployed to production.
- Generate Reports for the test cases
- Once the Code Integration is successful, Deploy the code on different Product Architectures.
- Use Code Deployment tools like AWS Code Deploy , Capistrano etc. to deploy on server.
- Configure Deploy tool to deploy the code on Auto Scaled Architecture.
- Configure ability to roll back to previous build with no down time
- Distributed Application and MicroService
- Manage application server resource usage
- Orchestration of the containers
- Run application inside Docker Containers
- Integrate automated docker images created using Jenkins and Scripts.
- Orchestration with Docker Containers.
- Divide the application into multiple containers
- Autoscale, Loadbalance with Container Orchestration tools like Docker Swarm, AWS ECS etc.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment with Docker, Jenkins etc.
Application Performance Monitoring
- Making sure all the applications are up and running.
- Application performance
- Record Application and Database Response Time
- Log Analysis
- Tools for Server level and Application level monitoring.
- Gathering and Analyzing Data to improve the application performance.
- Manage a centralized log gathering and analysis system.
- Configure Server level and Application level monitoring with tools like Nagios and New Relic.
- Configure Log Management tools like Splunk, Logstash etc.
- Automate Alerts to notify the team.
- Monitor Application health.