Conversations that Increase Conversions
We provide highly sophisticated and intelligent chatbot development solutions that can be implemented into diverse domains such as eCommerce, entertainment, customer support, delivery services or healthcare.
A chatbot is a software program for simulating intelligent conversations with human using rules or artificial intelligence. Users interact with the chatbot via conversational interface through written or spoken text.
In technical parlance, 2016 can be termed as a ‘chatbot year’. Chatbots have grown into a preferred platform for user interaction. At this point, we are not hearing about technology giving the push to simulate conversations with computers for the first time.
User experience has always been referred to convenient and easy interactions with a product.
- Simply defined, bots are software that can conduct automated interactions with people in real time. Instead of making an entire app, you can now make a bot for any popular platforms such as Facebook or Telegram to interact, engage and even transact with your users.
- If you have a business, you are bound to have your own FB page or a slack account. Making a bot on one of these platforms can help your business in numerous ways-
- Direct and personal interaction between your brand and customer
- When the interface connecting man and machine becomes intelligent and conversational
- First step in this guide on chatbots is development. Building a chatbot can be challenging, but with a keen eye for details, you can build a chatbot that offers great value.
- Easily Discoverable
- 24×7 real-time interactions irrespective of location and time-zone of customers
- Bots can help slim down Live Chat and other CRM teams
- B2B business apps face retention problems. Making a bot can prove more useful instead
- Bots can also offer push messages through FB messenger, Telegram etc. making it a great marketing tool
- Bots can display images, links and CTA buttons, providing a rich experience
- Bots are one form of Artificial Intelligence. The sooner a business starts with AI, the better